MEDICATION AIDE TRAINING
Classes are held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
The class will prepare the student with the necessary skills for job opportunities in skilled nursing facilities, correctional facilities, home health and rehab facilities, personal care homes and intellectual development disability homes.
The course includes:
- 100 hours of classroom training
- 30 hours of hands-on lab skills
- 10 hours practicum in approved facility
- Must be currently employed in a long-term care facility
- Proof of education:
- GED or high school diploma (valid in the united states)
* See information about upcoming Medication Aide Continuing Education Classes
To set up your appointment for registration and tour of our school, please call Melissa at 512-754-9647