NURSE AIDE TRAINING & REGISTRATION
Schedule an interview today!
NEXT NURSE AIDE CLASS BEGINS
June 2016 – Morning and Evening Classes
Monday – Friday
8AM – 12PM or 3pm – 8pm
The class will prepare an individual for the State Nurse Aide Competency and Evaluation Exam.
The course is 112 clock hours and includes:
Introduction to Long-Term Care, Foundations of Resident Care, Resident Rights, Body Systems, Common, Chronic and Acute Conditions, Personal Care Skills, Basic Nursing Skills, Nutrition and Hydration, Rehabilitative and Restorative Services and 40 hour of Clinical Externship.
- 18 years of age or, 16 years of age with parental approval
- Cannot be listed as unemployable on the Employee Misconduct Registry
- A criminal background check is required
- Current Tuberculosis test
- Proof of education: GED or high school diploma
(Reading test can be taken if no proof of education
This program is approved by the Texas Workforce Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas. Also, approved by Texas Deaprtment of Aging and Disability.