MEDICATION AIDE TRAINING
For April 2014 Class
Classes are held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
The class will prepare the student with the necessary skills for job opportunities in long term care homes, correctional facilities, home health and rehab facilities, personal care homes and mental retardation homes.
The course includes:
- 100 hours of classroom training
- 30 hours of hands-on lab skills
- 10 hours practicum in approved facility
- Must be currently employed in a long-term care facility
- Proof of education:
- GED or high school diploma
* See information about upcoming Medication Aide Continuing Education Classes
To set up your appointment for registration and tour of our school, please call Peggy at 512-751-9647